Online Real-Time Synchronous Experiments.
real-time games and experiments.
- Open source and open standard (HTML5)
- Works on mobile devices and tablets
- Zero installation for clients
- Easy installation for server on Win/Mac/Linux
- Modular framework (server / client / window / widgets / games)
- Matching algorithms for players
- Server can run multiple games at the same time
- Customizable waiting rooms
- Bots and "phantoms" to simulate human players
- Templates and internationalization
- Integrates smoothly with other libraries (e.g. jQuery,
- Integrates with external web services, such as Amazon
- ...and more! See the documentation.
How to Cite
If you use nodeGame for conducting your own research, please
cite the software as follows: Balietti (2017) "nodeGame:
Real-Time, Synchronous, Online Experiments in the
Browser" Behavior Research Methods Volume 49, Issue 5, pp. 1696-1715